Washington Media Services, Inc.
Seeking talented Web Developer/Graphic Designer
Candidates are required to be proficient in the following:
- Strong graphic design/typography skills
- Latest Adobe Creative Suite Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Java/Java Script
- WordPress/WordPress Theme Development
- Online Form Development
- Microsoft Office
A successful candidate will also:
- Be a team player
- Strong proofing/editing skills
- Be able to take directions
- Have a willingness to learn
- Have strong writing and grammatical skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Exhibit professionalism
- Be comfortable troubleshooting various issues, technical or otherwise
- Be comfortable interacting with clients and answering the phone
- Always be on-time
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Provide a valid driver’s license
Washington Media Services (WMS) is looking for a full-time web developer/graphic designer with a keen sense of design and strong technical skills. Upon hire, the successful candidate will design and develop simple to complex websites. The candidate must be able to develop websites by-hand, not with the assistance of WYSIWYG editors.
The successful candidate will also be involved with print projects ranging from brochures, business stationary, newsletters, annual reports, billboards, etc. An understanding of print production is a plus.
Please note that we are a tobacco and drug-free office and follow federal regulations.
A design and technical test will be required.
Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm (excludes major holidays). Must be available for full time work.
Please email a link to your portfolio and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. *You may send a hard-copy of your portfolio with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Washington Media Services
Attn: Adriane Wolfe, Creative Director
P.O. Box 7184
Olympia, WA 98507
* You may send a hard copy portfolio at your discretion. Please provide a correctly stamped and sized envelope if you wish your portfolio to mailed back to you. Please note that by sending a hard-copy portfolio to our office, you agree that WMS is not responsible for any damage sustained to your portfolio at our office, or in-transit to/from our office.